Happy Easter Sunday everyone! Easter is one of my favourite holidays, just because of the pastels. Also Mini Eggs. I am very grateful for Mini Eggs. I got Egg-inspired and made some cards in a spring colour scheme. These could also work well as place cards for your easter table scape. Click through for the steps & pictures!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
– PaperSource Egg Die Cut Pack or Construction Paper & Scissors
– Gold Sharpie
– Stamp Pad
– Floral Stamp
WHAT TO DO
– Cut your construction paper out into an Egg shape
– Press your stamp into the stamp pad and press the egg-shaped paper. Hold down for 5 seconds before removing.
– Write a personal message using your gold sharpie
– Tape on a chocolate egg with washi tape for good measure!
Happy weekend y’all! If you’re celebrating, let me know what your holiday plans look like in the comments below!